Returning An Order:
If you have any questions regarding a return, please contact us via email: email@example.com
- Ensure you meet the criteria for a return: garment must be in original condition, unworn and with tags attached
Please ensure that you include the following details in your returns satchel:
- Order Number, Name, Email, Phone Number, Address
- Fold garment neatly into your post satchel
- Send parcel to:
Indi Rose Fashion
PO BOX 2814,
Taren Point NSW 2229
- It is recommended to use a trackable post satchel as Indi Rose Fashion doesn't take responsibility for any lost parcels.
- Upon receipt of your return, we will email you with a returns gift card to the value of the item/s you have returned (this does not include any postage fee paid).
- A code will be emailed to you which you can use anytime at your convenience. Use the regular process in purchasing on our web store and when you get to the checkout enter this code into the discount box and the amount will be deducted from your order.
You can use this returns card in multiple purchases. There is no expiry date.
Our aim at Indi Rose Fashion is to ensure our customers have an enjoyable shopping experience. We have placed a flexible returns policy for your peace of mind.
Please choose carefully before making a purchase and read our terms and conditions below regarding our returns policy.
Proof of purchase and any promotional gift must be provided in the case of any returns.
Change of mind or not the right fit:
We are not required to provide you with a refund, however we will happily provide you with a store credit. Return must be made within 14 days of receiving your parcel (NOTE: Due to COVID related delays within Australia Post, we are flexible with this time frame as we understand there may be some delays and we have an extended returns period for Christmas as your purchase may be a Christmas gift). Goods must be in original condition, unworn, unwashed and with the original tags attached in accordance with Fair Trading policies.
- All returned items will undergo a quality control check, which ensures all clothing have been received in its original condition.
- All returns will be at your own expense for postage to return the item/s
- We reserve the right to refuse the return of an item if we believe it not to be in the original condition or received within a reasonable time frame.
- Postage is not credited only the value of the garments purchased.
Please choose carefully as we do not provide a refund, exchange or credit note if you change your mind or its not the right fit.
We do not provide promotional gifts on sale items.
In the unlikely case of receiving a faulty item that does not meet your expectation, the item must be returned within a reasonable time frame. The item will be sent to our Management where they will assess each item and will either repair, replace or provide a credit note and in some instances a refund. This process will be completed within a reasonable time frame in accordance with Fair Trading policies.
Credit notes have no expiry date.
Our garments are delicate items, some which have been hand embellished: we highly recommend ALL items to be treated with care and hand washed separately in cold water with mild laundry detergent and left to drip dry. At times in our range we have hand dyed or tie dyed items which require 2-3 tablespoons of salt added to cold water and mild laundry detergent. Do not soak garments. Do not put in the tumble dryer. Do not put in the washing machine.